- Alibaba Pictures Group Ltd (1060.HK) has recently appointed Luyuan Fan as President of the company, as reported by Caijing.
- The appointment became effective on October 13.
Why It Matters:
- On August 2, Alibaba Pictures had appointed Fan as the CEO of the company, reporting to the President, and also reporting to the previous CEO, Yongfu Yu. Fan has been working for Alibaba Pictures as an Executive Director since the launch of the company.
- Yu resigned from the role of President of the company because of Fan’s great work since he was appointed the CEO.
- Alibaba Pictures is a subsidiary of China’s largest e-commerce company Alibaba Group (BABA.NYSE) and it is an investment holding company principally engaged in entertainment-related businesses.