- China Vanke (000002.SZ) has recorded a 76% increase in May sales to RMB 36.4 billion, according to Ifeng Finance.
- The total area sold by China Vanke also increased 62% to 2.68 million square meters.
Why It Matters:
- For April 2016, China Vanke posted total sales of RMB 35.7 billion and the total area sold was 2.64 million square meters.
- Vanke’s sales for the first five months of this year totalled RMB 147.67 billion, an increase of 74% compared with total sales of RMB 84.76 billion for the first five months of 2015.
- The firm also announced 9 new project developments in multiple cities, including Guangzhou, Tianjin, Nanjing, and Foshan. In some of these projects, China Vanke has partnered with other companies in order to reduce risk.