- Shanghai Trendzone Decor Group Co. (603030.SS) recently announced plans to acquire an undisclosed stake in Shanghai Didong Architectural Design Co. for RMB 153 million, as reported by Sina Finance.
- After the deal, Shanghai Trendzone Decor will become Shanghai Didong’s controlling shareholder with a %51 ownership stake.
- The company did not specify whether they already held a certain stake in Shanghai Didong before the deal, or how big a stake they already held.
Why It Matters:
- Shanghai Didong provides architectural design, landscape design, and urban planning services services across the country, including in the Northeast and the Southwest of China.
- Shanghai Trendzone is a provider of residential full decoration integrated solutions and system services. The company believes that the acquisition of a controlling stake in Shanghai Didong could help the company expand into new areas such as architectural design and landscape design.